Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Twin's court appearance for brother makes for double trouble

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/04/florida.twin.trial/index.html?hpt=Sbin

I chose this article because I thought it was funny! I can't believe that these men would be so stupid as to think they could fool the courts! I think it was very admirable for "Matthew's" attorney to come forward right away when he knew that his "real" client was not present in court. He could have ignored that weird feeling that he was getting but he didn't he acted on his gut instinct and did the right thing. I'm sure if he didn't follow his instinct he would have also been in some trouble as well. I just don't understand people today! People think they can do things but they don't THINK! These brothers deserve everything that was given to them for being so deceitful.

1 comment:

  1. This goes way beyond trying to trick your teacher when you're 7! I agree that these brothers deserved what they got. I am also curious to know how the 2nd brother thought he would get an appeal...maybe there was a 3rd brother! haha

    ReplyDelete