Sunday, December 13, 2009

Busta Rhymes owes fan $75,000...

After assaulting a fan at one of his shows back in 2003, Busta Rhymes has missed ten court hearings relating to this case. The judge finally ruled in favor of the plaintiff, ordering Busta Rhymes to pay him $75,000.

My question is, why assault someone paying to see your show? If you're Busta Rhymes, there's no doubt you have a good amount of money. You go and assault someone who is paying to see you live, you're going to end up getting sued and you'll be paying them.

1 comment:

  1. Usually people with a lot of money know how to keep it and they know the law and are a reasonable person or they would not have been so successful. Famous people usually come into their money from poverty and some don't know how to handle it. I've seen him open up for a concert and he is a very wild guy so it doesn't suprise me. I would never beat up my own fan though!

    ReplyDelete