Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dangers of Facebook

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/09/14/Pa-man-accused-of-making-Facebook-threats/UPI-31591252943272/?pvn=1

I believe that facebook can be a dangerous site if not used for it's intentional purposes as I stated in response to Donna's article. The example I stated, a Springfield male made threats on facebook that led the police to search his house and the 22 year old in big trouble. I came across one of the articles to show why I believe this could be dangerous.

2 comments:

  1. I think all these social networking sites have a chance of danger Just as chat rooms or live interaction Some people are just not mature enough to handle these tools in a proper manner I remember a few years ago a girl my little sister went to school with committed suicide because of kids being nasty at school to her and on her myspace and she even left blogs hinting to her act an the her site was spread all over school and eventually closed out by the cops for investigation, its very sad and ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only can it be dangerous, but Facebook can get a lot of people in trouble. Friends of mine in high school got busted for some different things by the school and almost by the cops based off pictures they had up.

    ReplyDelete